Lee Precision Carbide Factory Crimp Die - Rifle
The Lee Precision Factory Crimp Die with standard 7/8" by 14 trheads is packaged in a custom fit plastic storage case with complete instructions.
Lubrication is required.
Lee Precision Factory Crimp Dies are the only effective way to crimp Bottle Neck Rifle Cartridges. This important step should be performed on all loads used for hunting. It crimps the bullet in place more firmly than any other tool. It is impossible to buckle the case, as with regular roll crimp dies. Trim length is not critical. Tests demonstrate that bullets which have no cannelure will shoot more accurately if crimped in place with the Lee Factory Crimp Die.
Factory ammo is often more accurate and able to withstand rough handling because the bullet is firmly crimped in place. A firm crimp improves accuracy because pressure must build to a higher level before the bullet begins to move. This higher start pressure insures a more uniform pressure curve and less velocity variation. Even powder selection is less critical.
Lee Precision tests have shown the firmer, more consistent crimp results in a much more uniform pressure curve which is essential for maximum accuracy.
- Custom fit plastic storage case
- Hardened Steel Factory Crimp Die
- Crimps bullets in place more firmly with uniform pressure
- Adjusting screw to set the amount of crimp desired
- Produces more consistent and dependable ammo
- Eliminated magnum powder ignition problems
- Fits presses with standard 7/8"-14 threads
- Shell holder is sold separately
- Trim length is not critical
- Better accuracy with factory crimped ammo
Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die Rifle
- Brands Lee Precision
- Product Code: L90823
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: 255.20 Kr