Lee Precision Carbide Factory Crimp Die
Save time and money while producing more consistent, dependable and accurate ammo with the Lee Precision Carbide Factory Crimp Die.
Trim length is not critical so you can eliminate all that case measuring and trimming you used to do.
It sizes your cartridge while adding a factory-like crimp all in one operation.
And since it crimps your bullets more firmly with more consistent pressure than any other die currently available from any other maker, the result is ammo that chambers freely like factory loads. A carbide ring in the base resizes the cartridge during the crimping operation. NO Lubrication is needed.
Lee Precision tests have shown the firmer, more consistent crimp results in a much more uniform pressure curve which is essential for maximum accuracy.
- Custom fit plastic storage case
- Hardened Steel Factory Crimp Die
- Crimps bullets in place more firmly with more uniform pressure than any other die.
- A Simple adjusting screw makes setting the amount of crimp desired easy.
- A carbide ring sizes the cartridge during the crimping operation.
- Finger adjustable Floating Crimp Ring to provide perfect crimp
- Produces more consistent and dependable ammo.
- Eliminates magnum powder ignition problems.
- No Lube required, Saves time and money.
- Fits presses with standard 7/8"-14 threads
- Shell holder is sold separately
- Trim length is not critical
Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die
- Brands Lee Precision
- Product Code: L90854
- Availability: 7
- Ex Tax: 36.38 $